Information Session for: Preparing Your Business for the Food Safety Modernization Act
FDA estimates 37,134 facilities are eligible for a qualified facility exemption under the Preventive Controls for Human Foods final rule. Are you one of them?
If so, you must check a few important boxes to claim the exemption.
You will learn the requirements, exemptions, and deadlines that apply to a “Qualified Facility.” Topics include:
Online Information Session Registration
- General layout and scope of the PCHF final rule
- Definition of a qualified facility
- Full summary of a qualified facility’s reduced requirements
- Compliance deadlines for qualified facilities and all other businesses
- How to register with FDA as a qualified facility
- How to maintain qualified facility status
To gain access to this no-cost online presentation, click on the yellow button below to enroll.
In-Person Training: The Next Step
Not a qualified facility or looking to scale? Sign up for the 2.5 day FSPCA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) Training: Preparing Your Business for the Food Safety Modernization Act
Course Number: INFO-70155 Credit: 0 units in Information Session