Christopher Swindull is currently an information security director at FICO. Previously, he held a variety of IT management positions at MedImpact, Sempra Energy, Unitedhealth Group and the US Marine Corps.
He is a highly accomplished, driven professional with an excellent track record in conceptualizing and directing the design of advanced technology solutions while managing IT security and operations in high-growth organizations. He provides a clear vision based on business-driven goals for key technologies particularly cyber-security. He also prides himself on being an engaged, collaborative leader and dedicated mentor with strong motivational skills and the ability to attract, develop and retain top level talent.
Swindull was originally commissioned as an officer in the Marine Corps from the Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland where he received a bachelor’s degree in computer science. He holds an MBA in technology management as well as a number of IT certifications, including CISSP, ISSMP, CIPP/US and ITILv3 Foundation.
- Over two decades in IT leadership roles of increasing responsibilities with a consistent record of exceeding goals; 15 years at Fortune 300 companies.
- Military, Energy, and Healthcare industry experience
- Responsibility of 40 IT engineers across 5 functional teams and multiple geographic locations.
- Management of up to a $19M annual O&M budget with only 1.4% variance to forecast
- Scaled WINTEL and Cisco enterprise to meet exponential company growth from $4B in revenue to $13B in revenue, an employee base of 2,000 to 3,000 and customer base from 9M to 17M in a 6 month period.
- One of the highest supervisory feedback rankings in back to back employee surveys, as well as, one of the highest leadership aptitude scores compared to successful executive management.