A+ Certification, issued by CompTIA, can open up a world of career possibilities in the information technology industry. Build on your existing knowledge as you attain the skills you need to pass this important certification test.
You will get an overview of essential areas of IT, including information security, network administration, computer repair, operating systems and more. You will also gain technical skills and problem-solving capabilities that will make you a valued professional in your field. Completing this course will give you a stronger foundation to become an IT technician and will open up a world of new career opportunities. You can even boost your eligibility to receive a salary increase or to take part in training programs for top tech companies like HP and Microsoft.
What You Will Learn
Gain the skills you need to pass the A+ Certification through CompTIA.
- Learn to assemble components based on customer requirements.
- Understand how to install, configure and maintain PCs, mobile devices and software for end users.
- Understand the basics of networking and security forensics.
- Properly and safely diagnose, resolve and document common hardware and software issues.
- Know how to apply troubleshooting skills.
- Know how to provide appropriate customer support.
- Understand the basics of scripting, virtualization, desktop imaging and deployment.
Course Number: EDUC-90052
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)
+ Expand All
9/27/2021 - 10/25/2021