A+ Certification, issued by CompTIA, can open a world of career possibilities in the information technology industry. Build on your existing knowledge as you attain the skills you need to pass this important certification test.
You will get an overview of essential areas of IT, including information security, network administration, computer repair, operating systems and more. You will also gain technical skills and problem-solving capabilities that will make you a valued professional in your field. Completing this course will give you a stronger foundation to become an IT technician and will open a world of new career opportunities. You can even boost your eligibility to receive a salary increase or to take part in training programs for top tech companies like HP and Microsoft.
The A+ Certification Test Prep program provides comprehensive education to prepare participants to pass the CompTIA A+ certification. In addition, individuals who complete this program and pass the A+ Certification will attract the attention of employers through a certified endorsement of your skills that are respected globally and industrywide. This initial certification will launch your IT career and open the door for additional opportunities through career growth and how much money you will earn.
Companies such as Intel, Dell, Ricoh, Nissan, Blue Cross, Blue Shield and HP are all currently looking for CompTIA A+ certification in hiring. The positions include:
What You Will Learn
- Service desk analyst
- Technical support specialist
- Field service technician
- Associate network engineer
- Data support technician
- Desktop support administrator
- End-user computing technician
- Help desk technician
- System support specialist
Gain the skills you need to pass the A+ Certification through CompTIA.
- Learn to assemble components based on customer requirements.
- Understand how to install, configure and maintain PCs, mobile devices and software for end users.
- Understand the basics of networking and security forensics.
- Properly and safely diagnose, resolve and document common hardware and software issues.
- Know how to apply troubleshooting skills.
- Know how to provide appropriate customer support.
- Understand the basics of scripting, virtualization, desktop imaging and deployment.
Course Number: EDUC-90052
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)
+ Expand All
9/27/2021 - 10/25/2021