9 Weeks | $595 | Online & In-Class
Learn the industry-standard professional vector drawing program Adobe Illustrator. In this graphic design training course, students will gain practical experience with Adobe Illustrator's precision drawing and transformation tools for creating and editing Bézier curves, color, gradients, gradient mesh, patterns, transparency, type, layers, and more. Through a series of creative projects students will gain experience in using Illustrator to produce art for both print and web design.
What You Will Learn:
- The features of vector-based design software.
- An understanding of creating images for screen and print.
- How to manipulate type for creative application.
- How to convert bitmap images to vector art.
- An understanding of cross application issues.
- The difference in designing for screen as opposed to page layout and an understanding of design from concept to final production.
Quarters Offered: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer | Online & In-Class
Course Fee: $595
Required Materials: Adobe Illustrator (Creative Cloud) and LinkedIn Learning, which will be used as a reference guide.
Note: In-class students must bring a USB flash drive to class (minimum 8GB) or have a cloud storage subscription available.
Contact: For more information about this course, please email email@example.com.
Other Credits: 3
Course Number: ART-40527
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Children’s Book Illustration, Children’s Book Writing, Communication Design, Technical Communication
+ Expand All
4/6/2021 - 6/5/2021
6/29/2021 - 8/28/2021