This advanced course is designed for individuals who want to go beyond the essentials and learn how to develop comprehensive digital-based strategies to ensure that you are providing consistent and relevant content, maintaining customer loyalty, and elevating your business using effective digital marketing techniques. Students will leave the class with an understanding of how their core markets ‘think and operate’ online, and integrate the multitude of digital mediums seamlessly to reach their core markets.
Goals and Objectives:
- Create the ultimate digital ‘customer profile’ through audience segmentation
- Measure and refine digital marketing activities based on projected business needs, and new products, services, and initiatives
- Re-establish strategy and tactical marketing plans to ensure that digital marketing initiatives are meeting the intended goals
- Utilize mobile marketing effectively using both web and social media
- Develop and utilize advanced web analytics to inform channel optimizations and decisions in support of overall digital strategy.
Course Number: BUSA-40917
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)