Understanding organizational stability and agility is an essential skill for all program and project managers. In this course you will gain an overview of the power tools used in Agile methods and explore iterative, lean, and Agile practices.
Go beyond the ‘text’ of books available on the subject and be able to:
- Define common terms used in Agile
- Explain the most commonly practiced methods for Agile
- Develop a working knowledge of Agile concepts and methods
- Describe the important leadership differences between classical and Agile project management
- Evaluate your work environment to implement Agile methods
- Describe the important differences in leadership needed for Agile environments
- Apply course learning to real-life situations
- Develop action plans for continuous improvement on your teams
This course provides 27 education hours.
Note: No pre-requisite required.
Course Number: BUSA-40860
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Project Management, Software Quality Assurance
+ Expand All
1/18/2018 - 3/15/2018