Write Android Applications
Your future in Android programming starts here
The number of Google users worldwide is nearly four billion. Due to popular demand and growth, there is a high need for individuals to become proficient in Android programming. Through the course of this program, students will learn how to work with the Android Studio to write numerous Android applications for a wide range of phones and tablets. This includes focus on the Java programming language, understanding various Android permission models, and debugging and troubleshooting Android apps. The award of completion in Android Programming will prove your commitment and knowledge to future employers and college admissions boards.
Online | 9 Months
Enjoy the flexibility of learning at your own pace. Courses are 100 percent online, with no in-person meetings. You will have access to the course materials for about 10-weeks per course.
Live Online | 9 Months
All classes are delivered remotely via an online platform at designated dates and times. Be sure to check the course schedule for exact dates and times when selecting this learning format.
What you will learn:
- Develop a basic understanding of Android Java programming by learning how to use Android Studio, the integrated development environment for Google’s Android operating system.
- Become familiar with Android Emulator, which simulates Android devices on a computer to allow testing, while learning Java language features as they are used for Android programming.
- Gain proficiency in writing software and creating applications for Android devices through the creation of a variety of Android projects.
- Learn techniques for debugging Android applications and become comfortable using an emulator to test applications for different devices while gaining an understanding of how to network different devices.
- Develop advanced skills in writing software and creating applications for Android devices by increasing your understanding of how to design, code, debug and troubleshoot Android applications.
How to Enroll:
Pay as you go $350 per course:
For general enrollments, expand the “courses” tab at the bottom of this page to review the course list and then click a course to see details and enroll. You may pay per course as you work through the program. Courses must be taken in sequence.
Pay in full $840:
Save 20% when you pay for the entire program up front. You will still take the courses in sequence in your preferred format. To pay up front, scroll down to the “courses” tab on this page to review the course list and then choose the last option under the “enrollment fee discount” section. Enroll in this discounted section only.
This program is currently scholarship eligible for both Online and Live Online options. Our scholarships are first-come, first-served and will cover the full cost of any program you choose. To get up-to-date scholarship information on requirements and to apply see::