Steps to Completion
- First Time AVID Credit at UC San Diego, follow the steps to create a new account:
- Select the appropriate program below. Click the "Apply Now" button.
- Complete the application, pay the required fee, and submit your application to for your chosen AVID program.
- Previous AVID Credit at UC San Diego, follow the below steps to sign up for your AVID program:
- Under AVID Courses select the program you intend to receive credit for.
- Select “Add to cart” for the appropriate program
- Complete the check-out process through MyExtension.
The fees (0 unit, not-for-credit) you will pay now will be applied towards your enrollment for education units. Upon completion of all eLearning prior to the enrollment deadline and daily attendance at the training, you will be enrolled in unit university credit with a letter grade. UC San Diego Extension will then enroll you in a course for credit and a transcript will be mailed to you.
By paying the program or application fee (0 unit, not-for-credit) your action will indicate your intent for UC San Diego Extension credit for the AVID Summer Institute. Upon completion of all eLearning prior to the enrollment deadline and daily attendance at the Institute, you will be enrolled in a 3.0 quarter unit university credit course with a letter grade.
Registration is now closed for Summer 2017.
APPLICATION FEE: $150
AVID Path to Schoolwide trainings feature a rigorous curriculum that promotes student achievement at the highest levels; laying out a pathway to student success. Educators are encouraged to apply as early as possible for program credit. The AVID Path to Schoolwide credit available is 1.5 quarter units.
APPLICATION FEE: $75