Pursue an intermediate identity and branding project with a strong focus on process. Coursework will advance student communication, presentation, and storytelling of design work.
Prerequisite: Fundamentals of Graphic Design
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills when creating complex graphic designs.
- Use traditional hand-rendering skills and computer software to develop advanced graphic design production techniques.
- Use design principles to analyze and critique verbally and in writing their own graphic design assignments and those of their classmates.
- Demonstrate skills in concept, ideation, research, execution, presentation, and assessment.
- Articulate communication theories, ethics, and environmental concerns.
- Demonstrate highly developed abilities to create professional-level designs.
or equivalent experience.
Note: Students must have Adobe Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud).
Course Number: ART-40678
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)