Lead by Example
YOUR FUTURE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT STARTS HERE.
Business management encompasses logistics and coordination of activities in an organizational enterprise. In this program, high school students develop a practical understanding of policy creation and resource allocation as a means to achieve institutional objectives.
Online | 9 Months
Enjoy the flexibility of learning at your own pace. Courses are 100 percent online, with no in-person meetings. You will have access to the course materials for about 10-weeks per course.
Live Online | 9 Months
All classes are delivered remotely via an online platform at designated dates and times. Be sure to check the course schedule for exact dates and times when selecting this learning format.
What you will learn:
- Explain and practice the influence of personality, values, attitudes and perceptions of organizational behavior through the application of motivational theories to organizational scenarios.
- Analyze and apply leadership theories, including power bases and influence tactics.
- Explore the role marketing plays in any organization.
- Develop a practical understanding of cost-effective marketing strategy and product planning/development.
- Examine case studies, apply findings and themes to real-world challenges as a means to guide strategic-decision making.
- Skills critical to professional success and/or success in postsecondary education (creativity, collaboration, communication, presentation, organization and problem solving, resilience and growth mindset, among others) are infused throughout the program.
*Please note this program is a cohort. Enrolled high school students will take all 3 courses together and in order.
How to Enroll:
Pay as You Go $350 Per Course:
For general enrollments, expand the "courses" tab at the bottom of this page to review the course list and then click a course to see details and enroll. You may pay per course as you work through the program. Courses must be taken in sequence.
Pay in Full $840:
Save 15% when you pay for the entire program upfront. You will still take the courses in sequence in your preferred format. To pay up front, scroll down to the "courses" tab on this page to review the course list and then choose the last option under the "enrollment fee discount" section. Enroll in this discounted section only.
This program is currently scholarship eligible for both Online and Live Online options. Our Scholarships are first-come, first-served and will cover the full cost of any program you choose. To get up-to-date scholarship information on requirements and to apply see: