C# is a powerful and popular programming language that is widely used in applications built in the .Net framework.
This course is aimed for the first time programmers interested in C# programming language. Students will be introduced to an in-depth study of basic C# program structure, language and syntax. Participants will also learn a detailed and step-by-step implementation of the concepts of writing code based on the principles of object-oriented programming.
- Introduction to object oriented programming and the .NET Framework
- Working with objects, class, enum and struct
- Data types, variables and declarations
- Operators, decision making and flow control using conditions and loops
- Arrays and an introduction to collections
- Develop simple but well-structured and documented C# applications
- Learn to separate presentation of data from manipulation logics
- Develop Console applications
- Develop applications with graphical user interface using Windows Forms
- Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise recommended. While Windows 10 Home will work for C# I, the more advanced C# courses will require Pro or higher.
- Visual Studio Community Edition 2017 or later which is freely available on Microsoft's website: https://www.visualstudio.com/
- Intel/AMD multi-core processor (i3 or better processor)
- 8GB RAM minimum, 16GB preferred
- 50GB free hard drive space for Visual Studio and project files
Course Typically Offered: Online, Winter and Summer quarter
Prerequisites: Have taken "Visual Studio" or equivalent experience. Prior knowledge and experience of programming is not necessary.
Next steps: Upon completion of this course, consider taking C# Programming I the C# Programming Certificate
More information: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about C# Programming and course offerings.
Course Number: CSE-40666
Credit: 2.50 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: C# Programming
+ Expand All
6/22/2020 - 8/17/2020