This intermediate-level course will continue to build upon the foundation established in C# Programming I. C# Programming II focuses on Object Oriented Programming (OOP), one of the most widely-used programming paradigm in the industry. C# II will demystify OOP and help you become productive using practical, industry-standard coding techniques.
- Encapsulation and abstraction
- Method and operator overloading
- Polymorphism and inheritance
- Virtual and abstract members
- Anonymous types
- Learn to use object-oriented techniques to solve problems using C#
- Gain enhanced knowledge of the .NET Framework and support classes
Software: Students will use Visual Studio Community Edition 2015 or later which is freely available on Microsoft's website: https://www.visualstudio.com/
For more information about this course, please contact the program manager at
email@example.com or 858-534-9352
Note: Prerequisite: "C# Programming I" or equivalent experience required.
Course Number: CSE-40603
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: C# Programming