Integral calculus of functions of one variable, with applications. Anti-derivatives, definite integrals, the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, methods of integration, areas and volumes, separable differential equations.
- Area under a curve and Definite Integrals
- Fundamental Theorem(s) of Calculus
- Method of Substitution
- Integration by Parts
- Integration of Rational Functions
- Integration of Trigonometric functions and their use for the integration of functions involving radicals
- Areas and Volumes of regions
- Separable Differential Equations
- Convergence of improper integrals
- Convergence of Numeric and Power series
Course typically offered: Online in the Winter and Summer quarters.
Prerequisites: Calculus I or equivalent knowledge.
Next steps: Upon completion, consider enrolling in other Applied Mathematics coursework for continued learning.
More information: For more information about this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Number: MATH-40019
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)