Join us for a special event featuring speakers from the Institute of Internal Auditors, San Diego Chapter (IIA-SD) who will talk about the many professional areas involved in the field of internal auditing. Hear about their career paths and gain insight on what happens in a typical day. The speakers will discuss different areas which encompass internal auditing such as internal control, risk management, governance, education, IT audits and security. This is an opportunity to ask questions and gain insight into the world of internal auditing.
Who Should Attend:
- Accounting and Finance professionals curious about the field of Internal Auditing
- Business professionals who want to discover the role internal auditing serves in strategic decision making
- Students and recent college graduates who are curious about the world of internal auditing
Midpoint of salaries for Internal Auditors:
- Internal audit manager: $116,500
- Internal auditor (senior): $90,250
- Internal auditor (1-3 years of experience): $73,500
- Internal auditor (up to 1 year of experience): $48,000
Source: 2020 Robert Half Salary Guide for Accounting and Financial Professionals.
Advance registration is required. The Zoom link and password will be emailed to students 48 hours prior to the event.