The tools and skills in Project Management and Business Analysis are applicable to all industries. Learn about these dynamic fields from Project Management Institute (PMI) representatives and UC San Diego Extension instructors. Discover the components of these disciplines, career paths, and the various certification opportunities.
Whether you are considering a career in Project Management or are ready for your next career opportunity, consider fine tuning your skills in Business Analysis. In this joint session, learn about the relationship between project managers and those engaged in business analysis functions. Gain an understanding of these growing fields, career trends, and how both skill sets contribute to the success of a project.
Why should you attend?
- Learn about opportunities for career advancement in Project Management and Business Analysis
- Network with like-minded professionals and current industry experts
- Speak directly with program managers to answer your questions about courses offered
- Receive a discount toward a foundational Project Management or Business Analysis course
- Enjoy a free lunch and refreshments
Each attendee will receive a discount on an upcoming introductory Project Management or Business Analysis course!
Course Number: INFO-70061
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Project Management
+ Expand All
4/5/2019 - 4/5/2019