Content marketing is defined as the marketing and business process for creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action. Well-developed content is the heart of a successful marketing campaign.
In this course, students will learn to:
- Create content for a variety of industries and platforms
- Plan and create content for high-impact campaigns
- Create compelling communication with current and prospective customers
- Ensure that content aligns with the organization’s messaging, marketing strategies, products, and specific audience needs
- Students will also be introduced to various Content Management Systems (CMS), and they will learn to measure, analyze, and report on performance against key indicators
Note: Prerequisite: Elements of Marketing.
Course Number: BUSA-40880
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Marketing
+ Expand All
4/16/2018 - 6/15/2018