Content marketing is defined as the marketing and business process for creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action. Well-developed content is the heart of a successful marketing campaign.
In this course, students will learn to:
- Create content for a variety of industries and platforms
- Plan and create content for high-impact campaigns
- Create compelling communication with current and prospective customers
- Ensure that content aligns with the organization’s messaging, marketing strategies, products, and specific audience needs
- Students will also be introduced to various Content Management Systems (CMS), and they will learn to measure, analyze, and report on performance against key indicators
Fully online instructor-led training using live virtual class meetings via Zoom conferencing system. Click on the “Live Online” section below to view details of the online meeting times and instructor information.
Fully online Instructor-led training on your schedule with no set meeting times. Lectures are pre-recorded and your instructor will set weekly discussion topics to help you engage with the content and share meaningful experiences. Click on the “Online” section below to view course details.
Note: Not all formats may be available every quarter.
Course Number: BUSA-40880
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Content Marketing, Digital Marketing
+ Expand All
4/5/2021 - 6/5/2021
4/6/2021 - 6/1/2021