Join this two-day immersive customer experience workshop where you will learn about best practices, leadership culture and decision making that guides the success of the top customer experience companies.
Companies like Apple, Amazon, Starbucks, REI, and newer start-ups including Airbnb, Square and Uber, dominate their industries and marginalize competition. How have these “Experience Makers” become better and different for customers and more profitable and longer lasting than the competition? They offer exceptional products, services, and pricing that combine to result in the purpose-built customer experience and the user experience within it.
In this workshop, you will discover the secrets of creating these kinds of experiences. Experts from successful companies join UC San Diego faculty to share stories and how-to’s. You will leave with tools and ideas that can be applied right away.
You will learn:
- Best practices to determine, develop and deliver extraordinary customer experiences
- Benchmarking for diagnostics, improvement and innovation with customer journey maps
- How to measure the customer’s emotional and economic connection
- How to use social media for customer-experience strategy development
- How to innovate customer experiences and gain knowledge on how leading companies are doing this
- Customer experience leadership, culture and decision making at “The Experience Makers”
- Techniques to transition your organization toward a CX focus: making the case; resources; structures
Desirree Madison-Biggs, CCXP
Customer Experience Design & Improvement Program Manager
Senior Program Manager, Events and Brand Experiences
Principal, Del Mar Research
Course Number: BUSA-80019
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)