The Data Science and Visualization Boot Camp
Whether it's in marketing, healthcare, government, or activism – the ability to translate data into insights has quickly become a highly sought after skill by employers. The Data Science and Visualization Boot Camp program will empower students with knowledge and skills to conduct robust analytics on a host of real-world problems. Students will journey through a challenging curriculum and gain the specialized skills needed to analyze big data and solve complex real-world problems. The program is rigorous, fast-paced, and focused on the technical skills needed to solve data problems.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Employ statistical analysis to model, predict, and forecast trends.
• Utilize real-world data sources to showcase social, financial, and political phenomena.
• Create scripts to automate the cleanup, re-structuring, and rendering of large, heterogeneous data sets.
• Create in-depth graphs, charts, and tables utilizing a wide-variety of data-driven programming languages and libraries.
• Use geographic data to create visually exciting, interactive, and informative maps.
• Build custom interactive data visualizations.
• Combine multiple datasets so as to create even more impressive and comprehensive databases.
• Create basic interactive websites and applications.
• Scrape information from web pages in order to collect data from a wide-variety of online sources.
• Communicate and glean new business insights using enterprise-grade tools.
• Work independently or in a group on complex data-mining projects.
• Understand the basics of troubleshooting and enhancing legacy code.
For more information about upcoming camps and the enrollment process, please visit:
Course Number: CSE-80008
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)