The cornerstone of every targeted marketing plan should be a digital marketing strategy. Students in this course will explore the development, production and implementation of digital-marketing delivery methods including, but not limited to, email marketing, web-based marketing, search-engine optimization (SEO), online advertising, and social media. The curriculum will introduce tools to appropriately measure and evaluate the effectiveness of digital-marketing campaigns that are designed to improve the experience of the consumer. New trends, as well as key opportunities for innovation, will also be included.
- Understand the importance of a strong online presence and how it is achieved through strategic digital marketing practices
- Learn the core digital marketing channels and how they are managed in a business setting
- Understand how to evaluate the performance of each marketing channel using ecommerce metrics
- Understand how to interpret web analytics data critically, and how to identify key takeaways to make actionable business decisions
- Acquire tangible tools to build a digital marketing strategy
Note: Prerequisite: Elements of Marketing.
Course Number: BUSA-40879
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Business Management, Marketing
+ Expand All
7/2/2018 - 8/27/2018