Receive hands-on, practical experience in integrated marketing communications and explore the building blocks of effective marketing programs. This course will also showcase how to incorporate the tools you learn into your career and organization by learning best practices from current case stories while networking with classmates representing a variety of professional disciplines. Marketing career options will also be discussed. Gain experience in a variety of industry sectors, and have the opportunity to develop the primary elements of a marketing plan for the company of your choice.
- Understand the role marketing plays in any organization
- Learn how to formulate a marketing strategy
- Understand the four P’s of marketing and how they are evolving to encompass other consumer considerations
- Understand the essentials to product planning and product development
- Gain an overview of the importance of the entire marketing mix, including advertising, PR and sales promotions
- Gain understanding of the costs of marketing
This should be the first course taken by students intending to complete the Marketing certificate.
Course Number: BUSA-40940
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Business Management, Marketing
+ Expand All
10/8/2019 - 12/3/2019