What is Positive Psychology?
A revolutionary new discipline founded by Dr. Martin Seligman that uses scientific research to explain what makes people flourish.
Explore the most significant positive psychological findings of the past few decades in this 10-week online course with experts actively involved in happiness evaluation studies and wellness education. Connect with students, instructors, and guest speakers in weekly videoconferencing sessions and online discussions. Learn how to apply positive principles, reflect on outcomes, and write a research paper on a relevant topic of your choice.
- New Research on Health & Positive Emotional States
- Positive Psychology Philosophy & Founders
- Positive Therapy
- Gratitude and Hope - Greater Life Satisfaction
- Forgiveness and Compassion Practices
- Posttraumatic and Stress-Related Growth
- Flow, Positive Education, and Positive Work Research
- Evidence-Based Positive and Mind-Body Interventions
- Applications in Medicine and Health Practices
Course Number: FPM-40645
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)