The use of data, metrics, and analytics helps organizations proactively uncover sources of top caliber talent, understand the value of an engaged employee, recognize factors that lead to employee turnover, and predict the future productivity of job applicants. Human resource professionals can deliver valuable insights and offer their organizations competitive advantage through the rigorous collection, analysis, presentation, and predictive use of data.
By leveraging the power of data, HR professionals can use HR metrics and analytics to contribute to organizational decision-making processes. This workshop will provide an overview of HR analytics as well as several hands-on demonstrations. Participants will learn to conduct analyses using open-source software and how to critically examine and present insights that can be used to drive organizational change.
- Develop a clear understanding of the theory and practice involved in human resource metrics and analytics
- Comprehend why HR metrics and analytics are necessary in many situations, and what are the limitations of HR metrics
- Distinguish the different types of metrics commonly used in the HR arena
- Understand analytical techniques available to make sense of data
- Create a convincing story using HR metrics and analytics
This activity has been approved for 9.75 business recertification credit hours
toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
Course Number: BUSA-80020
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: , Business Management, Human Resource Management