Learn about UC San Diego Extension's certificate programs for international students in Business Management, Project Management, Business Essentials or one of our new One-Quarter programs. Designed for international students looking for a full-time study experience, attendees of this informational session will learn about the program courses and benefits, internship opportunities, Optional Practical Training (OPT) and much more.
Food and light refreshments will be provided.
Get a student testimonial and meet select instructors.
The Business Programs for International Students at UC San Diego Extension offers the following programs:
- Professional Certificate in Business Management
- Choose from one of three specializations in Marketing, International Business, or Finance
- Participate in a 120-hour off-campus internship at a local company
- Professional Certificate in Project Management
- Complete your Project Management studies in just six months
- Participate in an special capstone project
- Business Essentials Program
- Designed for current university students and those looking for an introduction to American business practices
- Participate in a 48-hour introductory on-campus internship at UCSD
- Gain a comprehensive introduction to business concepts and skills
- One-Quarter Programs
- Leadership and Management quarter
- Digital Marketing quarter
- Data Analytics (Big Data and Business Intelligence) quarter
All of these programs are eligible for Optional Practical Training (OPT) after three consecutive quarters of study. Students who successfully complete an OPT application are able to work for up to one year in the United States.
For more information about the Business Certificate Programs for International Students please review our website.
- COURSE NUMBER INFO-70065
- CREDIT 0.00 unit(s)
Popular in Organizational Management
Presentation Skills for Business Professionals
Business Communication Skills
Best Practices in Cybersecurity for Managers
BioBusiness: Ventures and Operations
Practical Writing Skills and Strategies for Business Professionals
Grant Writing for Nonprofits