Setting up consistent channels for lead generation is the marketing objective of most companies or organizations. Online marketing channels can be much more effective than more traditional methods like cold calling and direct mail. Come learn about strategies, approaches, and best practices that can help you attain your lead generation goals.
This workshop, offered as part of the Small Business Management Series, is for businesses, organizations, nonprofit owners, employees, or any other stakeholders who are interested in growing leads using business fundamentals. Through a combination of lecture and hands-on exercises, attendees will receive an overview of how to decide which channels are most effective for their niche to generate leads and the basics of setting up these channels. Attendees will leave the workshop with a clear understanding of guiding principles behind optimization for lead generation success.
- Learn how to assess current lead generation skills/capabilities (individually and/or organizationally)
- Be able to perform an analysis to determine the optimal channels for your lead generation efforts
- Understand how to apply lead generation strategies by business or organization type
- Manage best practices in automation, tracking and optimization
- What is lead generation?
- How to generate leads
- How to qualify leads
- Lead generation benchmarks
- Lead generation strategies
- Lead generation campaign best practices
Course Number: BUSA-80039
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)
+ Expand All
9/27/2019 - 9/27/2019