Want to know more about Lean Six Sigma Black Belt?
You are invited to learn about our Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt programs at a free information session on Friday, December 6
from 8:00am-9:00am. Meet current instructors and students while enjoying a light breakfast on us! After, step into the classroom to watch current students present their LSS projects.
Powerful Tools. Hands-On Experience. Expert Mentoring.
Lean Six Sigma is a set of tools, techniques and operating principles that represents the best of practices in quality and process improvement resulting in improved performance and reduced costs.
- The 12-session program will help you develop an understanding and learn the applications of proven approaches to maximize productivity through process requirements, constraints and flow.
- Learn the established Lean Six Sigma body of knowledge and understand how to implement it directly into your workplace through a project.
- Earn the credentials to be a Lean Six Sigma leader within your organization.
- Classroom instruction and practical hands-on projects, allow direct application of Lean Six Sigma, resulting in a projected ROI of $100K.
- Program curriculum is based on the American Society for Quality’s (ASQ’s) Body of Knowledge, providing the education needed to prepare for the Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (CSSBB) exam. Training will also cover areas of competency in portions of ASQ's Manager of Quality (CMQ), Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), and Quality Auditor (CQA) certifications.
- Receive a Specialized Certificate in Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Black Belt, and complete the educational training necessary to add LSS Black Belt to your resume. To obtain formal credentials, you must take an exam offered through a certifying body, such as ASQ.
- Achieve one of the projects required to be eligible to sit for the certification exam.
The total cost of training is $5,495, and this includes all course materials:
- Computer Software (SPC XL & DOE PRO)
- Course binder
- Certificate Processing Fee
- Catered Lunch (no parking fee)
Want to learn more? Click here
to join our free one-hour information sesion or contact ProcessPrograms@ucsd.edu
Note: Admission is limited. Interested students must complete application prior to enrolling in the program. Please apply here. Please reach out to ProcessPrograms@ucsd.edu if you would like to request a no-interest payment plan.
Course Number: MAE-40004
Credit: 9.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Project Management, Supply Management
+ Expand All
1/10/2020 - 6/4/2020
4/17/2020 - 8/21/2020