Spring Program Begins May 22!
During this trying time, UC San Diego Extension remains committed to helping you achieve your goals. In an effort to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have transitioned the Spring Lean Six Sigma Black Belt program into a hybrid format. The training sessions will be conducted with live virtual meetings using our Zoom platform. You will continue to receive top-tier coaching and mentorship on a real project, allowing you to improve a real process and achieve a savings of $100k in projected annual savings.
Additionally, we have extended a no-interest payment, allowing you to divide the tuition into monthy portions.
Want to know more about Lean Six Sigma Black Belt?
You are invited to learn about our Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt programs at a free information session on Friday, August 21, 2020
from 8:00am-9:00am. Meet current instructors and students while enjoying a light breakfast on us! After, step into the classroom to watch current students present their LSS projects.
Powerful Tools. Hands-On Experience. Expert Mentoring.
Lean Six Sigma is a set of tools, techniques and operating principles that represents the best of practices in quality and process improvement resulting in improved performance and reduced costs.
- The 12-session program will help you develop an understanding and learn the applications of proven approaches to maximize productivity through process requirements, constraints and flow.
- Learn the established Lean Six Sigma body of knowledge and understand how to implement it directly into your workplace through a project.
- Earn the credentials to be a Lean Six Sigma leader within your organization.
- Classroom instruction and practical hands-on projects, allow direct application of Lean Six Sigma, resulting in a projected ROI of $100K.
- Program curriculum is based on the American Society for Quality’s (ASQ’s) Body of Knowledge, providing the education needed to prepare for the Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (CSSBB) exam. Training will also cover areas of competency in portions of ASQ's Manager of Quality (CMQ), Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), and Quality Auditor (CQA) certifications.
- Receive a Specialized Certificate in Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Black Belt, and complete the educational training necessary to add LSS Black Belt to your resume. To obtain formal credentials, you must take an exam offered through a certifying body, such as ASQ.
- Achieve one of the projects required to be eligible to sit for the certification exam.
The total cost of training is $5,495, and this includes all course materials:
- Computer Software (SPC XL & DOE PRO)
- Course binder
- Certificate Processing Fee
- Catered Lunch (no parking fee)
- Want to learn more? Click here to join our free one-hour information sesion or contact ProcessPrograms@ucsd.edu.
No-Interest Payment Plan
We know covering the cost of tuition can be challenging. To help you, UC San Diego Extension offers a no-interest payment plan to help break up the cost of this training into more manageable monthly payments.
The first payment is needed to process your registration, and we can then select the recurring payment date (i.e. the 1st or 15th of each month).
To proceed with a payment plan please complete the No-Interest Payment Plan Request Form. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Class or section you’d like to register into
- Full name, address and phone number
- Select recurring payment date: 1st or 15th of each month
After submitting the form, a member of our staff will respond to your request shortly.
Note: Admission is limited. Interested students must complete application prior to enrolling in the program. Please apply here.
Course Number: MAE-40004
Credit: 9.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Project Management, Supply Management
+ Expand All
5/22/2020 - 10/1/2020