In this one-day workshop, we will ride together to visit two outstanding workplaces. We will learn best practices from Process Improvement leaders at:
- Watkins Manufacturing
- Watkins is the world’s leading manufacturer of hot tubs/spas and maker of aquatic fitness products.
- San Diego's health care leader
- Witness Process Improvement first-hand from skilled practitioners.
- Ask questions and learn from subject matter experts and organizational leaders.
- Learn strategies that can be applied immediately.
- Network with local Process Improvement leaders
- Learn how to create a culture of “Good Change”
Participants will meet in the lobby at our University City Center, which is conveniently located off of Interstate 805. For a map and directions click here
. Free parking is available in an adjacent parking structure.
Participants will board the bus at 8am to leave for the first location. Snacks and lunch will be provided.
: 7:45am - 4pm (click on the blue bar below to see further details and register)
Space is limited!
For information, contact Angela Cook
at (858) 534-8133
- COURSE NUMBER MAE-80002
- CREDIT 0.00 unit(s)
Popular in Project Management & Process Improvement
Project Planning and Scheduling
Careers in Project Management
Work Team Concepts and Skills
Project Management Essentials in Science and Technology
Project Management & Process Improvement
Project Management Essentials
Project Management Boot Camp
Project Procurement Management