During this trying time, UC San Diego Extension remains committed to helping you achieve your goals. In an effort to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have transitioned all of our courses to an Online or Live Online format. Online classes will have pre-recorded lectures each week with guided assignments and discussions from the instructor. Live Online classes include online resources with live virtual class meetings each week using our Zoom conferencing system.
The Professional Certificate in Marketing is designed for individuals looking to develop the skills needed to enter the field or advance their career and knowledge base. This comprehensive program covers a range of integrated marketing channels and provides core competencies needed to create, implement, manage, and analyze effective campaigns.
In-Class & Online
*Online options vary by quarter.
*Cost may vary due to elective course selection.
12 - 24 Months*
*Varies by student and courses taken per quarter.
- Explore the building blocks of effective marketing programs
- Gain tools to appropriately measure and evaluate the effectiveness of digital-marketing campaigns
- Learn how to use market research results to drive successful product and service design
- Learn how to create compelling communication with current and prospective customers
- Focus on topics that apply specifically to your goals in your elective coursework
- Networking opportunities with other professionals
Who Should Attend:
The certificate program is designed for individuals looking to start their career in marketing as well as those looking to advance their careers in digital marketing, consumer insights, market research and analytics, branding, and social media analytics. Students may pursue the full program or select individual courses based on their needs.
- Number of courses: 4 required courses and 5 units (approx. 2 courses) of elective courses
- Total units: 18 units
- Estimated cost: Total cost is $4,475.
- Time to Complete: Can be completed in approximately 1.5 years
- Delivery: All required coursework is offered both online and in-class
For more information: Kyle Wiskerchen at MktgProgram@ucsd.edu
There will be a $95 fee upon acceptance into the program