Paid Search is also known as Pay-Per-Click (PPC) or Search Engine Marketing (SEM). This is a keyword, image, or even a video-based digital advertising discipline that is one of the hallmarks of a well thought out Digital Marketing Strategy.
PPC is one of the fastest ways to increase your online visibility and deliver trackable tangible results. This course teaches the fundamental strategies needed to start PPC campaigns from scratch. Students will also learn the skills needed to make PPC campaigns more profitable and more efficient, effectively increasing the number of leads or sales generated and showcasing the levers required to maximize ROI.
Topics include keyword research and selection, A/B testing, bidding strategies and creating successful landing pages. The class also covers the fundamentals of Google Shopping, Retargeting and Display advertising using Google Ads.
- Understand how to do keyword research and identify profitable keywords
- How to write killer ad copy and optimize it scientifically over time
- How to “negative out” keywords to save time and money
- Determine and implement demographic, location, and interest targeting
- Set up an effective campaign structure
- Learn how to build an effective PPC strategy
- Know how to intelligently set bids and budgets
- Create a repeatable optimization plan for any website
Course Number: BUSA-40947
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Digital Marketing
+ Expand All
4/7/2021 - 6/2/2021