Machine Learning Engineering Bootcamp
Have you thought about pursuing a career in machine learning engineering?
Today, some of the most exciting and revolutionary technology in the world is powered by machine learning: including software that detects cancer from image files, steers driverless cars, and recommends products that millions will buy. The global machine learning market is estimated to grow from $1.4 billion in 2017 to $8.8 billion by 2022 (source: Research and Markets).
Get a jumpstart into a career as a Machine Learning Engineer with our Machine Learning Engineering Bootcamp
In this 6-month, 100% online program, you will gain machine learning engineering skills and build a complete AI-powered application, with personalized support from industry mentors, career coaches, and student advisors.
This Machine Learning Engineering Bootcamp
- Battle-tested machine learning models
- The machine learning engineering stack
- Deep Learning (using Neural Networks)
- Computer Vision (image clustering and classification)
- Natural Language Processing
- Deploying and scaling machine learning models in production
- Get practical experience building a complete AI-powered application
- Learn 100% online, on your own time (no need to quit your job)
- Get 1-1 mentorship from industry experts and optional career support
- Receive a certificate and UCSD Extension alumni status on completion
Course schedule: Cohorts start monthly, 100% online
Duration: 6 months, 15 hrs of work per week (you can finish early by putting in more time)
Prerequisites: This program is designed for students with strong software engineering skills, who want to become Machine Learning Engineers.
Ready to get started? Learn more and apply here.
Follow this link to learn more about upcoming Machine Learning Engineering boot camps and the enrollment process.
Course Number: CSE-41341
Credit: 6.00 unit(s)