During this trying time, UC San Diego Extension remains committed to helping you achieve your goals. In an effort to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have moved this summer’s Sally Ride Science Junior Academy workshops online. These online STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and math) workshops for students entering 4th-12th grade will be conducted through virtual class meetings using the Zoom conferencing system and the learning platform Canvas.
What You Will Learn
Return to the Sally Ride Science Junior Academy website here.
- Discover how to navigate to and use Mozilla Firefox development tools
- Learn about initialization, case-sensitivity and reserved words
- Gain familiarity with basic programming concepts such as variables, user input, loops, functions and exit conditions
- Complete a daily programming assignment
- Get an introduction to arrays
- Take part in a group problem-solving project
Course Number: CSE-90030
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)