What You Will Learn
- Discover how to navigate to and use Mozilla Firefox development tools.
- Learn about initialization, case-sensitivity and reserved words.
- Gain familiarity with basic programming concepts such as variables, user input, loops, functions and exit conditions.
- Complete a daily programming assignment.
- Get an introduction to arrays.
- Take part in a group problem-solving project.
Return to the Sally Ride Science Junior Academy website here.
Note: Upon successful enrollment of a section, students will receive a confirmation email from our Student Services team. This email will include a link to an authorization form that is required to be completed within 72-hours of enrollment.
In response to COVID-19 health guidelines, we have restructured our in-person Junior Academy workshops as online courses. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Course Number: CSE-90050
Credit: 1.50 unit(s)
+ Expand All
7/12/2021 - 7/16/2021
7/19/2021 - 7/23/2021
7/26/2021 - 7/30/2021