Scaling a business effectively requires a well thought out plan that aligns all aspects of the business, focusing on a coordinated approach among sales, operations, service, resources, etc.
If you are an owner or principal of a small business that is either going through growing pains or the challenge of not being able to grow, then this workshop is for you. You will proceed through a logical set of working sessions that culminate in a one-year growth and scaling game plan. The session will review three strategic areas of the business: value, resources, and profit model. At the conclusion of the workshop, you will understand what elements go into an integrated plan and then create one. The instructor will work with you to customize it to maximize the economic potential of your business.
Key elements of the workshop include:
- Assessment tools that can be used to evaluate your business based on its growth potential, resource readiness, and profit model
- Reviewing your resource needs based on process, capital, and staffing
- Getting peer-to-peer feedback on your business to leverage different perspectives
- Creating a customized financial management process
- Developing a one-year scaling game plan for your specific business
Completing the workshop will provide you with foundational guidance on the following:
- Determining the best way to position your business to grow and scale.
- Understanding what resources are needed to support your scaling plan.
- Having reasonable financial expectations for your business as it grows.
Course Number: BUSA-80040
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)