Strategic Content Planning
10 Weeks | $595 | Online
The key to attaining a leadership role as Content Strategist involves understanding industry best practices, facilitating strategy amongst various disciplines on your team at your company, and governing all content to ensure it achieves necessary business goals and objectives. This online course provides detailed demonstrations, hands-on exercises, and constructive critiques to propel you into a Content Strategist leadership role and secure a job as a Content Strategist. The topics covered are content marketing strategy, user experience design, content strategy, facilitation, user research, data analytics, and more.
What You Will Learn:
- How to create your own content strategy.
- How to write descriptive copy that provides value to a niche.
- Go-to-market with it (validating or invalidating your idea).
- The skills needed to summarize your project and document results in a blog article.
- The difference between content strategy and content marketing.
- Through applying concepts from UX Design through user persona centered scenarios, you, the student, will build your own content strategy.
- Document your journey and corresponding outcomes (results or learnings) in a case study, including personas, task models, marketing funnels, content, and promotion.
- How to author a content strategy that will help you facilitate teams to deploy and govern content.
Quarters Offered: Winter, Summer | Online
Course Fee: $595
Materials: Laptop and mobile phone required.
Note: Required course for Content Marketing professional certificate.
Contact: For more information about this course, please email email@example.com.
Course Number: ART-40713
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Content Marketing