The course aims to prepare HR practitioners for the strategic global challenges, be a trusted HR business partner and get that seat at the corporate table.
With change being the new norm, the urgency for a Human Resource Practitioner to intersect the business agenda and establish credibility and trust is critical. HR has evolved far beyond running payroll and benefits. This course prepares an HR professional to be a Strategic Business Partner.
Who should attend:
- Equip HR Business Partners with strategic business partnership skills
- Help HR Business Professionals raise the game by defining and intersecting the talent agenda proactively
- Learn how to earn the seat at the corporate table as a trusted advisor
- Learn how to build and lead the next generation People Team
- Graduates of the HR Management Certificate ready for the next step
- HR Professionals who want to transition into "business strategic partnership" roles
- HR Mangers who want to transition to Director positions
- HR Directors who would like to learn how to communicate strategically with the C-suite
Course Number: BUSA-40965
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Human Resource Management
+ Expand All
1/13/2021 - 3/13/2021