Learn how to teach essential English grammar skills and earn an award of completion in this 120-hour TEFL program. Especially in Asia, strong grammar skills are extremely important for middle-school and high school-aged students as they prepare for the university entrance exam. Students in this age range are focused on refining their grammar skills for future success and our courses will train you in how answer their grammar questions.
This specialized program will give you the necessary grammar tools and the experience to teach anywhere in the world to those students preparing for the next chapter in their life.
Learn more about the Teaching English Grammar (TEG) program at our free information session.
Can't make it to our in-person information session? Please try our 10-minute online information session!
The program can be completed in 3-6 months depending upon course availability.
Please click here for a Winter 2019 TEFL course catalog.
- A strong command of English is a prerequisite for this program. (iBT TOEFL: 78, TOEIC: 740)
- Students must pass all courses with a letter grade of C or above.
- $100 program fee.
- Course availability cannot be guaranteed and is dependent upon enrollment numbers each quarter.
- It may take more than one quarter to complete the program due to course availability.
- Upon successfully passing all requirements, students will receive an award of completion.