Think you know how to lead your team? True leaders can often be hidden gems quietly fulfilling a variety of roles that keep processes running smoothly while also building up other team members to achieve goals. Mining out these qualities in order for the business to shine brighter is key and something that can be accomplished by learning the proven leadership and facilitation methods offered within this half-day workshop. Topics include everything from effective leadership styles to ways to become the “ideal” leader.
Topics may include:
- Ways to become an “ideal” leader
- Effective team leadership styles
- Facilitator role and skills
- Resistance and disruptive behavior management
- Facilitating effective meetings
- Meeting simulation
- Personal and professional evaluation
- Networking with other professionals to learn best practices
Note: Breakfast included. Parking free.
Course Number: WKSP-80022
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)
+ Expand All
8/6/2021 - 8/6/2021
3/4/2022 - 3/4/2022