Land a Lucrative Career in Tech Sales
Today's top tech companies need smart sales experts that go beyond a general understanding of their customer. They want individuals that are innovative in their sales approach and have the know-how to create a competitive advantage. Bottom line, they need a team that can sell!
Through our Tech Sales Boot Camp you will learn how to deliver a great sales experience by getting the basics right and discovering how to motivate organizations, executives or decision-makers from start to finish. You will hear from leading industry experts on the advanced technologies and solutions driving the process of sales. And, you will receive hands-on training on today’s modern sales tools and technologies.
Who Should Attend
This training is designed for teams and individuals who want hands-on experience in the growing field of Technology B2B Sales. You will experience selling tailored solutions to companies via role-playing with real business leaders as well as dive into some of the technology you'll need to find and close more deals.
What You Will Learn
A complete Tech B2B sales process including: Identification, Qualification, Discovery, Demo, Negotiation, and Closing
- Identification: Prospecting tactics, online and offline strategies and expert tool recommendations
- Qualification: Metrics, tools, and process for turning qualified leads into customers
- Discovery: Listen for key organizational gaps and where to apply your findings
- Demo: Create and present a pitch deck
- Negotiation: Negotiation and objection handling tactics
- Closing: Crafting contracts with practicing lawyers
- Bonus: Network and role-play with San Diego business leaders and tech sales experts
- Bonus: Effectively track sales cycle progress with direct access to CRM tools
- Bonus: Combine automated phone and email tactics to pique interest
Fall 2018 Schedule
Join us for a one-of-a-kind technology-focused sales curriculum in our 5-week intensive and concentrated program.
Location: UC San Diego Extension | University City Ctr | 6256 Greenwich Dr. | San Diego
- Required: 10 classes Tuesdays & Thursdays, October 16 - November 15, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Required: 2 Saturday Workshops with real-world sales experts and professionals: Saturday, October 27 & November 3, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (858) 534-9151.
Meet Your Instructor: Neal Bloom
Expert sales instructor Neal Bloom strips down his years of in-the-trenches experience selling software to major universities, startups, and fortune 500’s to bring you real-world scenarios and a winning process. To speed up delivery and create a complete learning experience in just 5 weeks, Neal will enlist assistance from San Diego business leaders and professional lawyers to provide additional real-world scenarios and experience.
Neal Bloom graduated with an engineering undergraduate degree at the height of the recession in 2008 and went to work on NASA's Space Shuttle program while its astronauts were building the Space Station. He has since obtained an MBA with an emphasis in entrepreneurship.
Later, he co-founded Portfolium to help new grads brand themselves with existing classwork as work experience in a visual format. After incubating at EvoNexus and finishing his MBA, he then launched Hired.com in San Diego to help import the needed skilled talent to assist local companies in growing faster.
Neal’s sales teaching background comes from in-the-trenches learning and combines both the classic sales methodology with utilization of the newest tech tools of the trade. His approach focuses on tapping into the emotional IQ of each individual and learning to harness this as a personal selling style.
Course Number: BUSA-40941
Credit: 4.00 unit(s)
+ Expand All
10/16/2018 - 11/15/2018