UC San Diego Extension and Wiley have partnered to provide students in our Accounting Certificate program a special rate for their CPA Exam preparation course. Accounting Certificate Students are eligible to register for the Wiley Pro CPA Review Course at a discounted rate of $1290. The regular rate is $2199. All material is provided by Wiley in the online format.
The Wiley Pro CPA Review Course offers the following benefits:
- Study material to prepare for all four sections of the Uniform CPA Examination:
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
- Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
- Regulations (REG)
- Partner Until You Pass Guarantee with free online content and courseware updates until you pass all four sections.
- Access to the online study text, video instruction, multiple-choice questions, task-based simulations, written communications, knowledge checks and digital flashcards
- The Wiley Efficient Learning Platform with Bite-Sized Lessons, exam planner, diagnostic exams, performance metrics, discussions, unlimited practice exams
- Study Guides in print and/or ebook are included
- Companion Mobile App
- Mentoring from Wiley with online support from subject-expert Wiley instructors
To Receive the Discounted Rate:
- Enroll by clicking on the “Add to Cart” button at the UC San Diego Extension website and follow the enrollment steps
- Contact the UC San Diego Extension Accounting Program at AcctgTaxProgram@ucsd.edu who will verify your Accounting Certificate participation and provide you with a special one-time use PIN you will use to register for the Wiley Pro CPA Review Course
- To view additional information about this program visit:https://www.efficientlearning.com/cpa/products/cpa-pro-review-course/
- Refund Policy: Submit your request for a refund in writing to AcctgTaxProgram@ucsd.edu within 15 calendar days of being issued the PIN number.
ENROLLMENT WILL OPEN ON JANUARY 4, 2021
Course Number: BUSA-70007
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Accounting
+ Expand All
1/4/2021 - 4/5/2021