Today UC San Diego Extension launched its new website, which is designed to make it easier to find all of Extension’s education and training offerings while keeping up with its public initiatives and events.
The new website offers not just a new look but also an improved user experience.
- Responsive Design: This new design responds to any device and makes it easier for users to explore all Extension has to offer on any device whether it be on a mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
- Expanded Search: We want it to be simple and easy for visitors to find what’s of interest to them, so we’ve increased the visibility of the Search box on site so users will no longer need to browse through multiple pages to find what they’re looking for.
- Consolidated Program Portfolio: To highlight all of Extension’s offerings, we’re bringing all of our programs in under one “roof” including our international programs, the Helen Edison Lecture Series, and more on the horizon.
- Improved Student Resources: The new site offers an extensive, searchable Student Resources area with Career Resources, a Forms Library, VA Education Benefits and more.
- Focus on News and Events: The site will also provide a section that includes our blogs, an events calendar, what’s happening on campus and on UCSD-TV as well as information sessions for our programs.
- Highlight Extension’s Commitment to Community: The new Community and Research section will emphasize all the ways that Extension is serving the community including Global Connect, the Center for Research on the Regional Economy and our newest venture to build an innovative cultural and education hub in downtown San Diego
We at Extension hope you like all that the new website has to offer. In the coming months, we will continue to work on the site to improve the visitor experience. If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing your feedback, and we thank you for your patience during this transition.