All luncheons take place in Room 128, except for the July 20 Potluck on the patio, and begin at 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 12: New Members Luncheon
- Friday, July 20: Potluck luncheon on the patio
- Monday, July 30: Brownbag luncheon, hosted by the Executive Committee
- Monday, August 13: Brownbag luncheon, hosted by the Curriculum Committee
- Wednesday, July 25: Osher Happy Hour 3:30-5:30 at the UC San Diego Faculty Club. Join us to welcome new members and socialize with your Osher colleagues at this quarterly Osher Happy Hour. Cash Bar.
- Thursday, July 26: Council Meeting (everyone invited)
- Thursday, August 16: Council Meeting (everyone invited)
- Tuesday, August 28: Osher Night at Petco Park. Join your Osher colleagues on the Toyota Terrace at Petco Park to cheer on the San Diego Padres as they face the Seattle Mariners. Game time 7:00 p.m. Registration and ticket details will be provided later in the quarter.
- Friday August 10: This guided tour of the Museum of Photographic Arts (MOPA) will examine concepts learned in the workshop in current works on view at MOPA, a behind-the-scenes tour, and a review of favorite Osher images from the workshop. Registration and directions will be provided later in the quarter. Registration required. No fee.
- Friday, August 17: Osher private tour of the visualization laboratory and other advanced technologies at the Qualcomm Institute at the Jacobs School of Engineering. The tour will include the 4K multi-screen display, the Sun CAVE, and a walking tour of the Nano3 facilities. Registration information and directions will be provided later in the quarter. Registration required. Fee.