The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute offers classes on the UC San Diego campus. Parking permits are required from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. weekdays. No permit is needed during weekends and all day on university holidays. Those with a valid Disabled Permit/sticker do not need to pay for an additional permit and can park in any available spot (excluding reserved and loading zone spaces).
- From I-5, exit west onto La Jolla Village Drive.
- Stay on La Jolla Village Drive as it turns right 90 degrees and becomes North Torrey Pines Drive.
- Turn right at the signal onto Pangea Drive.
- Turn right at the stop sign onto Scholars Drive.
- Turn right at first opportunity into Parking Lot 304 or continue to the next lot on your right, Parking Lot 303.
- Purchase a permit from a kiosk machine for $3/hour, up to $30/day to park in the white "V" visitor spots. Parking on campus is free for those with a valid Disabled permit/sticker.
- Walk down from the parking lot and along the covered walkway to Osher in Building D (see building diagram at the entrance of the walkway).