This course will focus on some of the more advanced programming concepts available in the C# language, building on the topics learned in C# II.
- Memory management
- Garbage collection
- Multi-threaded and parallel programming techniques using TPL
- Functional programming
- Reflection and dynamic runtime binding
- Continue to develop OOP skills utilizing some of the more advanced programming techniques available in C#
- Gain a better understanding of the internal workings of a .NET program
- Learn how to use multi-threading and parallel programming techniques to increase program performance and efficiency
Software: Students will use Visual Studio Community Edition which is freely available on Microsoft's website: https://www.visualstudio.com/
Note: Note: prerequisite: "C# Programming II" or consent of instructor required. Access to a Windows computer and Visual Studio is required.
Course Number: CSE-40706
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: C# Programming
+ Expand All
9/27/2018 - 11/15/2018