Whether you are ready to start your own podcast or you are an existing podcaster interested in monetizing your content, you won't want to miss this highly interactive, hands-on opportunity to be part of this rapidly growing content medium.
Join award winning San Diego multi-media content provider and podcaster, Chris Cantore, and special guests, as they share their secrets on producing dynamic audio content while teaching the technical side of the industry as well as content marketing strategies to build audience, engagement, and monetization.
Designed for new and current podcasters alike, discussion will cover the impact of successful podcasts, finding your niche, distribution channels and essential equipment and software. Instruction includes lectures, special guest presentations and hands-on demonstrations of technical equipment and editing processes.
- How to conceive, create, distribute compelling podcasts for yourself, business, or brand.
- Finding your voice
- Technical aspects of successful podcasts.
- The impact podcasting is happening on culture and advertisers
- Hosting, recording, editing, show notes, and tagging
- Platforms including Apple, Google Play, Tunein, Spotify, Spreaker and Stitcher
Note: Students will need to have Adobe Audition on their computer and please bring a smartphone to class.
Course Number: ART-40710
Credit: 2.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Content Marketing