Receive all the benefits of Kaplan’s live online MCAT prep course at a discounted rate available only to UCSD students. Choose your own start date from Kaplan's schedule of online courses!
- 12, 3-hour scheduled sessions with a team of expert MCAT teachers. One on-screen teacher leads while a team of off-screen teachers answer questions in a private chat
- Additional live lessons six days a week and 90+ hours of recorded lessons on the MCAT Channel
- Personalized homework assignments based on your strengths and weaknesses
- A 2,900+ question Qbank that learns your skill level and adjusts as you go
- 16 full-length, realistic practice tests
- 7-book MCAT Subject Review set, plus a Lesson Book
- 130 interactive Science Review videos
- All the official AAMC practice material available
- Access to online resources for 6 months after your course start date
Administered by Kaplan, this course is designed by some of the world's top experts in MCAT content and strategy. It's personalized to identify and zero in on your specific needs, enhancing your strengths and targeting your weaknesses. Learn everything you need to know about the MCAT, using the same language and logic you'll see on the test.
Other Credits: 36 hours
Note: This class is currently reserved for UCSD students only. If you are an interested UCSD student, please contact Amie Becker in the Education Department firstname.lastname@example.org for enrollment information.
Course Number: EDUC-90038
Credit: 0.00 unit(s)
+ Expand All
1/4/2021 - 3/28/2021
3/29/2021 - 6/20/2021