UC San Diego OTIEC’s Outreach Department is dedicated to providing friendly, efficient and accurate service. The advanced online submission tool for reporting 10- and 30-hour outreach courses was designed to provide a database for trainers to access all student and card information. This system is continually upgraded to ensure quality control. Trainers can expect to receive their student cards within 30 days of submitting a training report. Outreach comments and questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 534-9283.
How to Submit an OTPR for Student Course Completion Cards
Authorized OSHA Trainers may request OSHA cards for their students. Upon successful completion of a trainer or trainer update course an account is established in Storefront and an email and temporary password are sent to the trainer. If you do not receive an email please contact email@example.com or call (858) 534-9283.
Outreach Card Fees
- Outreach Student Cards: $8.00 each
- Lamination (optional on student cards only): $2.00 per card
- Replacement Student Cards: $30.00 each
- To order a replacement student card, please contact the Outreach Department. Students can request one replacement card if the course end date does not exceed five years.
- Replacement Trainer Cards: $30.00 each
Order Replacement Cards
To order a replacement student cards, please contact the Outreach Department. Students can request one replacement card if the course end date does not exceed five years.
Entire class replacement orders:
- 1-5 cards per order: $8.00 per card
- 6-20 cards per order: $50.00 flat fee
- 21 or more cards per order: $100.00 flat fee
Single card replacement orders are $30.00 per card.
There is a $5.00 shipping charge per order. If your order has previously been lost in the mail, we are required by OSHA to ship via FedEx. This additional charge will also be included in your order.