SAS Programming Capstone Project
Writing a white paper or technical report not only allows you to express your knowledge and ideas, but also provides an opportunity to participate more fully in your professional field. However, many readers will only read about 50% of a technical paper. Knowing how to make your content more readable will encourage others to engage more completely with your work and enable you to be seen as both credible and capable.
This mentor-lead, 9-week capstone course will give you an opportunity to demonstrate your cumulative subject knowledge of SAS programming and provide you with the skills to produce a technical paper. You will explore a topic that allows you to delve deeply into a particular area of interest while exercising your creativity and analytical skills.
- Defining an appropriate study topic
- Applying SAS programming language concepts and techniques to chosen topic
- Developing effective outlines for good content organization
- Understanding how to write effectively for readability
- Using emphasis, preciseness, and conciseness in the development of a technical report
- Accessing and effectively using research resources
- Mastering document design to develop a visually appealing report
- Developing visual aids for a presentation using PowerPoint
- Write a technical paper suitable for presentation at a SAS conference
Software: Students will use SAS University Edition. There is no additional cost for this product.
Course typically offered: Online in Winter and Summer
Prerequisites: This course can only be taken after all other courses in the SAS Programming certificate have been completed.
More Information: For more information about this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Number: CSE-41193
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: SAS Programming
+ Expand All
6/25/2018 - 8/27/2018