Advanced software engineering skills involving software design, testing, and implementation are vital to software development. However, effective management of the full software life cycle, from conception to deployment, remains the most critical factor influencing the success of software projects.
The Software Project Management Certificate program is designed to provide Senior Software Engineers and Technical Managers with a firm grounding in the business essential and project management skills necessary to lead and produce high quality software products that meet customer time and budget requirements. The program provides instruction in workflows associated with software requirements gathering, analysis and element design for delivering effective implementation of fully-tested software.
Students will obtain practical knowledge with methodology, processes and integration techniques used in the industry to ensure new systems can effectively work in the existing technology environment.
- Experience with methodologies, processes and tools used in the industry
- Developed and taught by industry professionals
- Practical knowledge to complement professional experience
- Immediate applicable skills
- Business Practices for Software Projects
- Project Management tools and techniques
- Analysis of Software Development requirements and design
- Testing and delivering stages, metrics and cost estimates
- Application of architectural techniques to real world business and technology challenges
- Number of courses: 4 Required Courses.
- Total Units: 14
- Estimated program fees (including certificate fee): $2,875.
- Time to Complete: One year
- Delivery: Live Online and Online
There will be a $95 fee upon acceptance into the program