Develop Intuitive, Powerful Programs with LabVIEW
This is an interactive programming course designed to teach students how to design and develop LabVIEW applications in a hands-on format. Participants will learn how to solve problems using LabVIEW, develop, debug, and test LabVIEW VIs, use data acquisition, and perform signal processing and instrument control in LabVIEW applications. The course also teaches students how to use common design patterns to successfully implement and distribute LabVIEW applications for research, engineering, and testing environments. Each class includes instruction and a series of demonstrations and hands-on programming exercises.
This course prepares students for the Certified Associate LabVIEW Developer (CLAD) exam. Students in this course will have the opportunity to take the CLAD exam at no additional cost.
- Loops and Data Structures
- Decision-Making Structures
- Hardware Measurement acquisition
- Sequential and State-Base Designs
- Parallel loops communications
- Controlling the User Interface and File I/O Techniques
- Refactoring, Creating and Distributing Applications
- Use programming structures, data types, and the analysis and signal processing algorithms in LabVIEW
- Develop applications for instrument control and measurement analysis using LabVIEW
- Create applications using state machine design pattern to acquire, analyze, process, visualize, and store data
- Create applications that responds to user interface events
- Develop an error handling strategy for your application
- Take the Certificate Associate LabView Developer (CLAD) exam for free
Course Typically Offered: Live Online during Spring and Fall quarter
Prerequisites: Prior knowledge in LabVIEW is not required. Students should be familiar with basic computer programming concepts.
Note: Students will be provided with a voucher to take the CLAD exam for free.
More information: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about course offerings.
Course Number: CSE-40834
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Mechanical Analysis and Design