Design and Build Web Applications using Python Web Frameworks
Python is rapidly becoming a favorite programming language for developing responsive websites, due in large part to the excellent availability of web frameworks. Web frameworks are Python packages that provide a suite of tools built-in that allow rapid development and deployment of websites.
In this course, students will gain experience with the popular Django web framework to design, develop and implement a web application. The curriculum covers front-end-coding and back-end libraries for frameworks, optimization, and security authentication. Participants will learn various python functions and web services to support user interaction and database capabilities. They will use a suite of built-in tools that create a fast-responsive website and will have the ability to improve application performance through caching.
- Python functions and libraries for databases and components.
- Review Python data structures, built-in functions and object-oriented programming.
- Overview of various frameworks available to design sites using Python including Flask, Django and Pyramid
- Introduction to Django web programming and models
- Creating API views and making HTTTP post request for viewing
- Learn GET, POST and DELETE HTPP request
- Securing and Authentication of your data
- Testing and debugging
- Understand Django template language features
- Creating API’s and interfacing with third party database
- Design and implement a website using Django Web Framework
- Hands-on experience with the built-in tools, programming and creating web application.
- Understand security aspects and social authentication
- Understand the web application containers within python frameworks
- Ability to optimize the performance of front end as well back end components
Course Typically Offered: Live Online, Winter and Spring quarter
Prerequisites: Proficiency in Python language or equivalent knowledge.
Next steps: Upon completion of this course, consider taking other courses in the Python Programming Certificate
More information: Contact email@example.com to learn more about Python Programming and course offerings.
Course Number: CSE-41315
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Database Management, Python Programming
+ Expand All
4/6/2021 - 6/1/2021