- Declaration and Initialization
- Comparisons, conditions, loops, and arrays
- Functions, the DOM node tree, manipulating the DOM
- Prototypes, ajax, Json
- Describe the difference between client-side, server-side, server-parsed language
- Define the differences between procedural and object-oriented programming
- Identify basic data structures (arrays, variables, data types, expressions)
A modern browser like Chrome or Firefox
Any Text Editor. Here are some recommendations:
Hardware: Linux, Mac or Windows machine with minimum 4 GB
Course typically offered: Online, Fall and Spring Quarters
Prerequisites: Prerequisite is Introduction to HTML5 & CSS or a complete working knowledge of HTML and CSS is recommended.
Contact: For more information about this course, please contact email@example.com.
Course Number: CSE-41208
Credit: 3.00 unit(s)
Related Certificate Programs: Front End Development, User Experience (UX) Design